Sunday, December 23, 2007

Egg nog Recipe!!

MM, it's the most wonderful time of the year for Egg Nog!! I got this recipe from my grandmother, who has been making it for many many years, and it's soooo good! Definitely a crowd pleaser :)
This particular recipe will always make me think of all the wonderful Christmases I had during my childhood.


Eggnog recipe - makes 5 Bottles.

4 cans of condensed milk
5 cans of evaporated milk
1 dozen raw eggs
vanilla - 1-2 tbsp
nutmeg - 1 tsp
bacardi 1 small bottle (to taste)

Blend together all ingredients except for condensed milk. Pour condensed milk in while evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, rum and nutmeg are mixing. Chill for one hour and serve cold.

4 comments:

Marisol said...

hmm yummy

Jen and Pete said...

sounds yummy... but i'm always worried about raw eggs. Can they be tempered so that they cook without scrambling? either way, sounds like a yummy egg not recipe!!

Jen and Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen and Pete said...

lol i meant "egg nog"
then i wrote a comment a corrected myself, but still wrote "egg not." that's why i deleted it!