- Chicken Breasts
- Baby Spinach leaves
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Prosciutto ham
- Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice each chicken breast in half
- Spinach will be first layer use maybe 3 or 4 leaves
- Next, slice the sun dried tomatoes if they are two big to evenly distribute them on the spinach
- Next, add a slice of prosciutto
- Then, add in the shredded Mozzarella (add however much you want)
- Finally, roll it up and put in the baking pan
- After, you are done with all the them, drizzle some olive oil and salt and pepper on them.
- Pop in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- I heated up some alfredo sauce and drizzled a little over the chicken.
Note** I use organic meats, vegetables, and oil. But you can use whatever you like.
As for the Rice, it is wild rice and it comes in a box at publix.
The broccoli and cheese is easy, I am sure you girls know how to do that. I bought the frozen kind. =)